Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Still in Nebraska, after being sent three hundred miles west into Colorado to pick up a load going to Memphis. At least it is in the right direction. I will not be able to get home on Thursday, probably, but if my good fortune prevails, I might be able to spend Friday night at home in Georgia. Last night the roads got a little slick with ice, but nothing major. I pray that I have missed the worst part of this small winter storm marching across the plains. I am in the warm part of Nebraska, getting down to 14 degrees tonight. West of here the temperature will plummett to below 0 in many places. I know I am rambling, but this is what I do when I am exhausted, so I fear I must retire to my bunk so I will not be a menace on the highways tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Forrest Schultz said...

OK, Todd, give me a holler when you get back to Jawjuh. Forrest

 

Post a Comment

<< Home