Friday, December 15, 2006

WHAT A DAY! I got up around 4:30 this morning and drove two hundred and fifty miles to the receiver in Dayville, Ct., only to be told to come back tonight around ten PM, which I did. This place was so tight, a person would do well to be able to turn a bicycle around in, much less sleeper cab freightliner with a fifty-three foot trailer attached. Herein lies the problem. While trying to back into the dock, I became frustrated, and out of frustration is born accidents. Yes, I had my first accident since starting to drive trucks a year and a half ago. I backed into the truck parked next to the dock I was trying to back into. The damage was minor, except perhaps to my pride, and the other driver was understanding. Anyway, I will post again when I get the chance. Right now, I just want to go to sleep and forget about the events of today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home