Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day. What excitement around our house, with three kids running around. My two youngest still believe in Santa Claus, so it is a magical day for our family. As I watched these precious gifts from God, I am reminded how blessed I am to have such beautiful, healthy children. I am also reminded of what God did for me in the form of Jesus Christ, my Saviour.
My book of poetry will be out within a month, or so. It's title is, Word Portraits, and will be available through the publisher's website, at www.publishamerica.com, or at any of the major online bookstores such as Amazon or Borders. Any of you who might be so inclined, please pray for me to get a book deal for one of my novels so that I can be home with my family.
Thank you, and God bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home